A gripping thriller which recounts
the adventures of Darman, an Englishman in the shady atmosphere of
post-war Madrid where he has come on a mission to kill a mole in
the underground communist party network. To find his victim, Darman
becomes mixed up with Rebecca, the most expensive and stunningly
beautiful call-girl in Madrid, who works as a stripper in a club.
Unfortunately, she also happens to be the lover of Darman´s
Awards and festivals
* Silver Bear for Outstanding Artistic Achievement at Berlin
* Three Goyas Awards (Spanish Academy Awards):
- Best Photography: Javier Aguirresarobe.
- Best Editing.
- Best Special Effects.
* Seven Nominations at the Goya Awards:
- Best Director: Pilar Miró.
- Best Supporting Actor: José Luis Gómez.
- Best Adapted Screenplay: Mario Camus, Juan Antonio Porto,
- Best Sound.
- Best Art Direction.
- Best Makeup and Hairstyling.
- Best Production Supervision.